Frequently Asked Questions
JSV Capital helps you secure the most funding you can qualify for.
Have questions about our loan process? Browse our FAQ:
- What type of funding do you offer?
JSV offers non-traditional funding options, business lines of credit and commercial loans. These financing solutions can be customized according to your individual business, no matter what your need for capital is.We want to help you accomplish great things and our team is 100% committed to helping small businesses expand.
- How long does the funding process take place?
Our funding process takes as little as 1 to 2 business days. Once you’ve submitted an application, it will be reviewed by our financial specialists. The funds will be immediately deposited into your account upon approval.
- How long does it take to qualify?
In order to qualify for funding from JSV Capital, you must have been in business for at least 6 months.
- Does it take a long time to get funding?
No! Unlike most lending companies, JSV provides fast access to working capital. We approve a file within 24 to 48 hours and fund the same day.
- What are the interest rates for funding?Interest rates will vary and are determined according to your credit score and payment history. At JSV, our rates range from 5% to 35%.
- Will there be a hard pull of my credit?
No. However, a soft credit pull is required. A soft credit check does not adversely affect an individual’s credit score like a hard inquiry would.
- What small businesses are a good fit?
We pride ourselves on providing a variety of financing solutions to small business owners operating across all industries. These include but are not limited to: real estate, restaurants, retail stores, storage companies and more.
- Can I use a cosigner if my credit is bad?
If you don’t meet our lending requirements, you may bring on someone with a higher credit score or with a steadier source of income to co-sign. By using a co-signer, you’re likely to get a lower interest rate, more flexible terms and lower fees. However, JSV Capital helps clients with scores between 500 and 850.
Apply for Business Financing
No cost to apply. Applying will not impact your credit score.